Wednesday 9 July 2008

The final part of the journey

I left Flam by ferry which headed out into the fjord and some very beautiful scenery


When you travel in a group (which theatre companies normally do) you tend to experience the journey in relation to the people who you travel with - you talk to them about it.

When I made this trip on my own I found that I did it relation to people that I was going to tell about the journey when I got back, which is not that different, but not exactly the same either.

the trip on the boat was very beautiful.

During my trip I started writing  post cards to Gordon Brown the UK Prime Minister.  I think that I will keep on doing this from time to time.

the front
the fjords are lovely and then you are out in the sea and on your way to Bergen


No comments: