Monday 2 June 2008

We're on the road again

I'm off to Schönefeld airport to catch a flight to Oslo, where we will rehearse The Song of Lost Treasures (SOLT) before taking it to Finland. We haven't played this show in a while, and it is relatively new, so we will refresh it a bit before we take it on tour.
In the meanwhile, Anna S (not Anna H who was in NY with us) is on her way from Prague (i think), and we will meet up with Kjell, Nils Petter and Lenka (who all live in or near Oslo).

I will only spend one day with them, as I'm driving/ferrying some sets to Finland so I need to leave earlier.
We will also play The End of Everything Ever in Finland (EEE), and you'll all be happy to now we had our wardrobe reinforced after it crashed to the floor on our last tour.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch this:


No comments: